Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Little BIG Love

At the end of a long, hard day this is the kind of thing that makes me realize why I love my job so much. The rewards are endless. This is picture of a collection of "gifts from kiddos I've had over the last six years. Cards, pictures, drawings, etc.. that for whatever reason they decided to make for me.

Being handed a crumpled piece of paper filled with the doodles of a two year old and hearing them say they made it for you is one of the most rewarding things & I am lucky enough to experience it often.

I have a collection of this kind of stuff hanging on a wall in my closet at work, and a collection of cards & sweet notes in a scrapbook that remind me that what I am doing matters. I'm so thankful for all of the families that I have gotten to know (&love) because of my job... :)


You may also be interested in:
10 Tips
Tips From A Teacher
Not Easy
The Job Labeled Easy
Red & Green
Red Flower, Green Stem
Organize
Classoom Organization

No comments:

Post a Comment