I made these Valentine boxes from recycled tissue boxes from my classroom. :) I wrapped the boxes in bulletin board paper and cut the holes on the top to match the hole in the tissue box. After writing each child's name on their own personal mailbox I let the kids decorate them with markers and heart stickers to complete the boxes. :) They loved them. You may also be interested in:
We had a great Valentines Day in our classroom! :)
Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays (Lets be honest... I love anything you can decorate for! ;))
I decorated our classroom with lots of Valentine decor, pinks and reds and we had a sweet little party where my kiddos ate a yummy snack and exchanged valentines with each other! :)
Our valentine photo shoot! Stage your class with whatever you like. I used fake roses, heart cutouts and an I love you sign and we took lots of pictures. I also sent a copy home with each family! :)
Our "fancy" Valentines Day table.. :) I decorated the table in pinks and reds and lots of hearts and flowers.
1. Fill a small dixie cup with candies or any other treat.
2. Using a small appetizer size napkin cover the top of the cup as shown.
3. Secure the napkin with a small plastic rubber band. You may also be interested in:
Recipe For MUD Paint
1. Fill a small bowl 2/3 way full with shaving cream.
2, Add a few spoonfuls of brown paint until you reach your desired color.
3. Add 1/4 cup sand and mix well.
4. Mix in a small amount of white glue to make the paint stick.
NOTE: THE PAINT WILL DRY FAST. The sand absorbs the paint quickly so only make a small batch at a time to work with each group of students.
Enjoy this sensory painting activity! :) You may also be interested in: