Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentines Day In Our Classroom


We had a great Valentines Day in our classroom! :) 
Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays (Lets be honest... I love anything you can decorate for! ;))

I decorated our classroom with lots of Valentine decor, pinks and reds and we had a sweet little party where my kiddos ate a yummy snack and exchanged valentines with each other! :) 

Seen above:
  • Our valentine photo shoot! Stage your class with whatever you like. I used fake roses, heart cutouts and an I love you sign and we took lots of pictures. I also sent a copy home with each family! :)
  • Our "fancy" Valentines Day table.. :) I decorated the table in pinks and reds and lots of hearts and flowers. 
 1. Fill a small dixie cup with candies or any other treat.
2. Using a small appetizer size napkin cover the top of the cup as shown.
3. Secure the napkin with a small plastic rubber band.
You may also be interested in:

IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Space Between The Stickers
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Here At Our School
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
So Cute It's Scary!
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Christmas In Our Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment