Monday, September 1, 2014

Busy Busy Bees

I have recently started working at a new Preschool and I am loving it! :) The school opened this Summer and I happily accepted a job there as a Pre-K teacher! It has been very exciting seeing the new place begin to blossom and I'm so happy that I got to be a part of it from day 1. There is definitely something special about seeing something develop like that. It is so encouraging to me to meet new families and children in a different area and to know that in some small way I am making an impact in their lives.

If you happen to live in the Louisville/ Lyndon area and you or someone you know is looking for childcare check us out!! :) You can find the school on Facebook by searching Busy Bee Academy Louisville. :)
Click HERE to go there Now! :)


The Preschool/ daycare is called Busy Bee Academy and as such I've been having fun creating lots of bee themed decorations and projects. I hope you can use these ideas as well! :)

Wish us luck as we keep buzzing along!! ;)

You may also be interested in:
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
How To Read The Same Book All Week
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
75 Teacher Thoughts By 9am
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Teach Your Kids To Love Reading
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Mud Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment