How To Make The Glitter Snowflakes:
1. Fold a standard size piece of copy paper into fourths.
2. With a pencil draw lines and cuts across on side of the folded paper to make a cutting pattern for the child.
3. After creating the cutting pattern direct the child to use their scissors to follow the drawn lines and cut out the shapes through the folded paper.
4. Open folded paper to see the snowflake cut out and attach white paper to colored construction paper of your choice with glue.
5. Trim and cut the edges and holes of the snowflake.
6. Mix a small amount of glitter with Mod Podge and paint over the pre-cut snowflake. When the Mod Podge dries the glitter will show through!
You may also be interested in: